Friday, September 08, 2006

Ebay, Fishing, Dolls and NASCAR
I went to the Kansas Speedway two times last year to help with a fundraiser for our church. While I was there working (cush job) the crazy expensive suites, one of the bar tenders asked if I would go and by him a "Danica" t-shirt, because she was "huuuot!" (I tried to show the accent he used). Anyway, I went and bought the shirt for him. On the way back, I stopped by Ford Racing and picked up this license plate and then sold it on Ebay.
I love Ebay! So far I have sold over 5,000 pegboard hooks, turkey feathers, deer hair, glass shelves, and I don't know what else. Oh yea, I sold some dolls (HA!) for Heckbar! Oh, now that was funny. He brought these old dolls over. I threw on some music and we started taking pics for Ebay. The music was like boom-chicka, boom-chicka-boom! And here we are he is undressing these dolls, and I am doing a photo shoot! It was hillarious! I wish I could roll the music over this site, because, ah you just had to be there. That reminds me about another time when I saw Heckbar running around in tights, but maybe that is for another time! :)
Well I did go fishing with Heckbar not too long ago at C's Beautiful Lake. We had a great time. We were fly fishing in between spinning casting. He threw a bass bug over a sunken log and called up a "bohemuth from the deep" as he said it. About a minute later, I heard a huge splash and looked around to see the tail of this monster fish heading back down. He swears the thing was 5 or 6 pounds. ;) sure it was. But it was a big fish. He just pulled the bug out of his mouth in anticipation! Oh well, we only cried a little while. Then we went over to his honey hole and caught crappie like we were at a state fair playing the fishing game and stealing all there stuffed animals! Check out the amount of fish we caught in around an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home