Thursday, December 18, 2008

Caden White Silicone Wrist Bands and other items for Christmas and support

My son Cadenrelapsed with Neuroblastoma cancer on November 7th, 2008, and to help spread the word, support him and to let people know to be praying for him, I had some silicone wrist bands made that are made the same way as the Lance Armstrong blacelets. All proceeds will go to his fund “The Caden White Irrevocable Trust”. Purchase them here. Also, I am offering “Tiny Mantel Clocks by Darin” for sale with the proceeds after cost going to his fund. I will customize them as needed, with the price varying independent to what is required. I have solid walnut wood, poplar wood and frosted acrylic with varying face styles. Please contact me to discuss these further. I will try and set up a PayPal setup for this as well.

Caden White Silicone Wrist Band

Caden White Silicone Wrist Band

Color Choices for Caden White Silicone Wrist Bands

Color Choices for Caden White Silicone Wrist Bands

Also, I have posted this before, but as it is Christmas time and this also supports my son please check out
Swede at Heart for Caden’s Sterling Silver Hope Necklace. She gives a very large portion to support Caden.
Thank you Ann!

Caden's Hope Sterling Necklace

Original Post

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home